Friday, August 28, 2009

my first customer!


at pizza night this week i got a sorbet customer! she loved the watermelon sorbet so much and wanted to serve it at a dinner party this weekend. so i whipped up another batch. how cool.

it has been so amazing for me to have this blog.. it is so fun to look at all the posts and see a record of what i have been cooking and eating. and even more fun to watch all of y'all eat the stuff that i have so much fun making- and love it!

thanks for all your support- it is really satisfying to get to be so creative, so all over the map with the things i like to do and to get such nice feedback.. and a special thanks to mama laums- who has let me completely take over her kitchen with my projects.

and i guess this means i am selling frozen deliciousness! ha!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are an inspiration! You even make me want to "prepare" not just cook food that nourishes in more ways than just one....but not today....soon, though....

    ReplyDelete