Tuesday, May 12, 2009


i am officially allowed to talk about my birthday starting june 8. but i am unofficially allowed to talk about it starting may 11. i can't help it, i get excited about birthdays!


i would like to start my unofficial birthday wishlist. since this is supposed to be my forum for all things food related, and as i have already strayed.. i will get back on track and make sure that i only talk about the food related wishes...


-paella pan (12 ppl, atleast)
-cazuelas (spanishtable.com - 15 cm)
-ice cream maker


so far, this is all i got. i will be delighted by any other presents, as you know- easily delightable girl here...


not only are you giving a gift to me, you are giving yourself a gift too! i make a mean pistachio gelato, and i can't eat it all by myself! i will get that paella pan hot on the big outdoor burner that my dad's got and we can have a party! and the cazuelas! let me tell you! roast some veg in there- sweet potatoes, kale, roasted peppers and right before done- crack an egg on there and finish it in the oven till over easy- the yolk is the sauce.. it makes me hungry. got to go!

1 comment: